Cat Bloggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Bloggers

for cats that write blogs on the internet to chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to train your pet human!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garnet & Arthur

Garnet & Arthur

How to train your pet human! Empty
PostSubject: How to train your pet human!   How to train your pet human! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 am

Hi all,

I am new to this, so go easy on me lol.

I am a third year university student studying journalism, for one of my modules I have had to set up a blog.

This is why I am coming to you Smile the subject I have chosen to blog about is cats. It has been set up for almost two months now and I am really enjoying it and looking forward to continuing and advancing it even after my module is complete Smile

It is a well known fact that cats believe that they are the boss and that we do what they want us to do. Therefore I have made a blog called How To Train Your Pet Human.

It is supposed to be a satirical blog through the eyes of my kitten Arthur, it has/will have numerous posts on different issues such as how to keep your human up at night, how to steal food, how to punish your human, how to get your own way ect.

Would appreciate it if you guys could have a look and tell me what you think Smile I am quite new to blogging, and possibly even leave me some comments as it all goes towards my grade Smile

Thanks all

Garnet (and Arthur)
xxx

Edit: Forgot to add my blog link... here it is:

howtotrainyourpethuman.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.howtotrainyourpethuman.blogspot.com

How to train your pet human!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cat Bloggers :: Blogs :: Advertise your cat blog-
Jump to: